Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Book Boyfriend


My Book Boyfriend is a weekly meme, hosted by Missie at The Unread Reader. It is a weekly meme where we talk about a literary crush including stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that make you swoon.  If you are interested in participating please check out the My Book Boyfriend Introduction Page over at Missie's blog The Unread Reader.


This week my book boyfriend is:

Aiden St Delphi from The Covenant Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout


 











Stats

Status: Aiden is a pure and a sentinel as well as Alex's trainer.
 
Age: 20

Height: Tall
 
Eyes: Silver

Hair: Dark

More info: Aiden is responsible for taking care of his older brother and while he's often serious when he smiles he has dimples that fascinate Alex.





"In front of me, he walked right through the flames, looking every bit like a daimon hunter should. The fire did no singe his pants nor dirty his shirt. Not a single dark hair on his head was touched by the blaze. Those cool, storm-cloud-colored eyes fixed on me."





Alex - “How come you smile when you knock me down?”
Aiden - “It's the little things that make me happy."

“I stared at his fingers, wondering if he knew he was holding my hand. "You're always so..."
His thumb moved over the top of my hand. The balm made his fingers cool and smooth.
"What?" I looked up, and I was immediately snared. His stare, his soft touch aling my hand was doing very strange things. I felt hot and dizzy, like I'd been sitting out in the sun all day. All I could think about was how his hand felt on mine. Then, what his hand would feel like on other parts. I shouldn't be thinking that at all."

“Apollo had said he knew what this kind of love was capable of. And I finally understood why Paris had risked his country and his blood for Helen. Selfish, yes, but I understood. I would burn the world if that meant Alex would be safe.

You’re so beautiful. So brave, so full of life.” I sounded—felt drunk as I guided her head down so I could kiss the scar on her neck.  “You have no idea, do you? You have so much life in you, so much."
Alex dipped her head and she grinned when I kissed the tip of her nose. “Really?”
"Yes.” I brushed her hair back from her face. “Since the night I saw you in Georgia, you’ve been under my skin. You got inside me, became a part of me. I can’t shake it. It’s wrong.” I shifted us, rolling Alex across the bed until I towered over her. Damn, she was one hell of a fighter, would one day become something that would crush her enemies, but she felt so small under me. So perfect.
Agapi mou, I can’t…” There were no more words. I brought my lips to hers, leaning my full weight onto her. Everything took on a near frantic edge. Our kisses. The touching. The way our bodies moved against each other.

 
 
So, isn't Aiden wonderful? I'm reading The Covenant Series right now and I think he's great.
What about you? Who's your book boyfriend this week?

6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love Aiden! ... and I'm so nervous for him after the ending to Deity. :/ Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the book yet but seriously I can't help but swoon over Aiden's character!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series yet *hangs head in shame* but I know so many of my bookish friends love Aiden so much too. I need to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read Half-Blood, but I'm a big Aiden fan. Your quotes make me want to catch up on the series right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm...fight to the death over Aiden! I want him. WANTWANTWANTWANT! I need him to be real. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY AIDEN! I love love loooooove Aiden! LOVE the quotes! PERFECT book boyfriend choice! :D

    ~ Maida

    ReplyDelete