Saturday, February 9, 2013

February: Month of Love and Book Boyfriends - Day Nine: Oliver



Day 9! Today's book boyfriend is:

Oliver



Stats


Name/Book: Oliver from The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

Age: 18

Height: Tall

Eyes:

Hair: Black



Physical Description

"His dark hair is a bit too long and there are crumbs down the front of his shirt, but there’s something striking about him, too. Maybe it’s the accent, which she’s pretty sure is British, or the twitch of his mouth as he tries to keep from smiling."




Quotes:

What?”
“I’ve just never seen anyone actually read one of those things before,”
“Well,” she says, “then you’re very lucky to be sitting next to me.”
“Just in general?”
She grins. “Well, particularly in case of an emergency.”
“Right,” he says. “I feel incredibly safe. When I’m knocked unconscious by my tray table during some sort of emergency landing, I can’t wait to see all five-foot-nothing of you carry me out of here.
"


Quotes:

“What are you really studying?"
He leans back to look at her. "The statistical probability of love at first sight."
"Very funny," she says. "What is it really?"
"I'm serious."
"I don't believe you."
He laughs, then lowers his mouth so that it's close to her ear. "People who meet in airports are seventy-two percent more likely too fall for each other than people who meet anywhere else.
"

Quotes

He looks at her and smiles. "You're sort of dangerous, you know?"
She stares at him. "Me?"
"Yeah," he says sitting back. "I'm way too honest with you."

Quotes:

You found me first,' he says, and when he leans to kiss her, it's slow and sweet and she knows that this will be the one she always remembers. Because while the other two kisses felt like endings, this one is unquestionably a beginning




Why He's a Great Book Boyfriend:
 
He's had a complicated childhood but he's still  sweet, funny and romantic.


What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I want to read this book so bad. It sounds so awesome, plus I love that cover so much.

    ReplyDelete