Monday, February 11, 2013

February: Month of Love and Book Boyfriends - Day Eleven: Daemon Black



Day 11! Today's book boyfriend is:

Daemon Black




Stats


Name/Book: Daemon Black from Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Age:

Height: Tall

Eyes: Green

Hair: Dark

 
Physical Description

"Heavy footsteps came from the other side, and then the door was swinging open and I was staring at a very broad, tan, well-muscled chest. A naked chest. My gaze dropped and my breath sort of... stalled. Jeans hung low on his hips, revealing a thin line of dark hair that formed below his navel and disappeared under the band of the jeans. His stomach was ripped. Perfect. Totally touchable. Not the kind of stomach I expected on a seventeen year-old boy, which is how old I suspected he was, but yeah, I wasn't complaining. I also wasn't talking. And I was staring.  My gaze finally traveling north again, I noted thick, sooty lashes fanning the tips of his high cheeks and hiding the color of his eyes as he looked down at me. I needed to know what color his eyes were. 
“Can I help you?” Full, kissable lips turned down in annoyance. His voice was deep and form. The kind of voice accustomed to people listening and obeying without question. His lashes lifted, revealing eyes so green and brilliant they couldn't be real. They were an intense emerald color that stood out in vibrant contrast against his tan skin."




Quotes:

Thanks,” I muttered and added under my breath, “Douchebag.”
He laughed, deep and throaty. “Now that’s not very ladylike, Kittycat.”
I whipped around. “Don’t ever call me that,” I snapped.
“It’s better than calling someone a douchebag, isn’t it?” He pushed out the door. “This has been a stimulating visit. I’ll cherish it for a long time to come.”
Okay. That was it. “You know, you’re right. How wrong of me to call you a douchebag. Because a douchebag is too nice of a word for you,” I said, smiling sweetly. “You’re a dickhead.”
“A dickhead?” he repeated. “How charming.”
I flipped him off.


Quotes:

I've always found that the most beautiful people, truly beautiful inside and out, are the ones who are quietly unaware of their effect." His eyes searched mine intently, and for a moment we stood there toe to toe. "The ones who throw their beauty around, waste what they have? Their beauty is only passing. It's just a shell hiding nothing but shadows and emptiness.
 
 Quotes
 
Daemon: You haven't been smiling much. I missed it, so I decided to reward you for doing it." 
Katy: "Reward me?" I laughed. "God, only you would think kissing someone is a reward." 
Daemon: "You know it is. My lips change lives, baby.”


Quotes:

Daemon snatched the yellow packages from my hands. “Oh! Books! You have books!”
I laughed as several people waiting in line looked over their shoulders. “Hand them over.”
He clutched them to his chest, making moony eyes. “My life is now complete.”
“My life would be complete if I could actually post a review on something other than the school library computers.”
I did that about twice a week since my latest laptop went to the big computer heaven in the sky."

Quotes:

I love you, Katy. Always have. Always will.“Daemon snatched the yellow packages from my hands. “Oh! Books! You have books!”
I laughed as several people waiting in line looked over their shoulders. “Hand them over.”
He clutched them to his chest, making moony eyes. “My life is now complete.”
“My life would be complete if I could actually post a review on something other than the school library computers.”
I did that about twice a week since my latest laptop went to the big computer heaven in the sky.




 
 
Why He's a Great Book Boyfriend:

Daemon can be a jerk sometimes. He's cocky and snarky but he can also be fun, charming and sweet.
In Opal we got a glimpse of his sweetest side and that was great. Plus, Daemon always has a wity remark or answer for everything!

 

 
What do you think of Daemon?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE DAEMON! He's my number one Book Boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, definetly My favorite male character and book boyfriend of all time. I love him

    ReplyDelete