Friday, May 4, 2012

Meet Team BlackGems #daemoninvasion

Hello, guys!

It's time to introduce you to my #daemoninvasion street team. Here's our team:

Deepest Blue @ The Deepest Blue
Joy  @  Book Lagniappe
Daphne @ Winged Reviews

Look out for our hashtag on twitter: #blackgems

As you can see there are still two spots open on our team so, if you want to participate or know someone who might want to, let me know!



Here are some banners and a button in case you want to share the love. :)




Code 

 
Code

I'm having problems with the codes for the images. To get them click where it says code and then copy the code that appears in front of the url: blogger.com

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Team Black Gems FTW!!! Looove! The banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomesauce!! :D
    I'll be making a page on my own blog when I get around to it!

    ReplyDelete