Sunday, December 4, 2011

Team Smackdown

Hello, how are you?

First of all, thank you to anyone who voted either for Will or Jem. It was a close smackdown this time!


The winner of the Team Smackdown - Team Will vs Team Jem from the Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare is:


Team Jem!

You know, I must confess I thought Will would win this one but I see Jem has a lot of fans. :D I can understand why that is!

Tomorrow I'll post a new Smackdown - Team Jace vs Team Simon (The Mortal Instuments Series) so stay tuned! :)



Now, when it comes to the giveaway. The winner of a bookmark from Sophine Giam is Marisol Gaddi. Congrats!



I could really use your help with this feature so if you are interested in being a team advocate please let me know! I'll show you the list of Teams that'll be featured. :)

2 comments:

  1. Woo! Team Jem! <3
    Hehe, soo looking forward to the tomorrow's smackdown between Jace and Simon!
    I gotta feeling that's gonna be a close fight too~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Team Jem won!.... I did too! Awesome! Jem and I now have something in common XD Thanks!

    ReplyDelete