Saturday, December 10, 2011

Michelle Madow

Hello, how are you all?

So, after two weeks Author Weekend is back and this weekend we'll get to know Michelle Madow a little bit better!

Author's Profile:

"- I was born in Baltimore, MD, and lived there until college.

- I went to undergrad in Orlando, FL, and moved to South Florida at that time. I love Florida :)


- I currently attend Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, MD.


- I decided to write my first novel (
Remembrance) after I handed in the first chapter as a homework assignment for a college class. It took me six months to finish the first draft, and four months to edit it. I signed with my literary agent, Christine Witthohn of Book Cents Literary Agency, less than a year after starting to write Remembrance.

- I love warm weather (in the 70s is perfect) and sunshine.


- I drive a white Hyundai Santa Fe. His name is Mango. I named him that when I was 16, and the name stuck!


- I love Disney fairy tales, and like to think that everything ends happily ever after.


- I also love Broadway musicals.
Wicked and Phantom of the Opera are my favorites!

- I've written two novels since
Remembrance. My agent is currently shopping them to publishing houses. Every day I hope to hear positive news!

- My Myers-Briggs personality type is
INFJ. I love personality types, and I type all of my characters.

- Jeans are my favorite article of clothing.


- I would love to travel to Antarctica someday!


- My favorite food in the world is pizza! I also love other Italian food, Indian, and Tex Mex :)


- I love hearing from fans of
Remembrance. You are all awesome, and I'm so grateful that you read and enjoyed the book. To everyone who has bought a copy, reviewed it, tweeted at me, added the widget to your blog, or in some way helped me spread the word -- THANK YOU! I appreciate it more than I can ever say." 



Michelle Madow's Books:



Title and Author: Remembrance
Publisher: Dreamscape Publishing
Publication Date: July 27th, 2011
Paperback/Hardcover: 314
Genre:Young Adult, Paranormal





New Hampshire high school junior Lizzie Davenport has been reincarnated from Regency Era, England ... but she doesn't know it yet.
Then Drew Carmichael transfers into Lizzie's school at the beginning of the year, and she feels a connection to him, almost like she knows him. She can't stop thinking about him, but whenever she tries talking with him about the mysteries behind her feelings, he makes it clear that he wants nothing to do with her. Reaching him is even more difficult because she has a boyfriend, Jeremy, who has started to become full of himself after being elected co-captain of the varsity soccer team, and her flirtatious best friend Chelsea starts dating Drew soon after his arrival. So why can't she seem to get him out of her mind?
Even though Lizzie knows she should let go of her fascination with Drew, the pair of them soon find that fighting fate isn't going to be easy.




Title and Author: Vengeance
Publisher: Dreamscape Publishing
Publication Date: December 8th, 2011
Paperback/Hardcover: 
Genre:Young Adult, Paranormal





How far would you go to get revenge?
When Chelsea Givens discovered that her ex-boyfriend Drew dumped her to be with her former best friend Lizzie, she'd never felt so betrayed in her life. Then her new friend Shannon tells her she can help set things right. Chelsea's willing to listen, but what Shannon wants her to believe -- that she shared a past life with Drew -- is impossible. And what she wants her to do to get him back … well, it's downright crazy.
Could Shannon be telling the truth? And if she is, what lengths will Chelsea go if it means making Lizzie pay?

*Vengeance is the short story that bridges the events in Remembrance and the final novel in the Saga.



You can find Michelle at:
Official Website
Facebook
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment