Friday, December 23, 2011

Faves of TwentyEleven: The Random

It's time for another Faves of TwentyEleven.

This feature is hosted by Inkcrush.


Day Four: The Random:


1. Fave First Sentence:

"Come on, baby,” he murmured. “Give it up for me. You know you want to.” - Dell in Animal Attraction by Jill Shalvis

I think this was my favorite first sentence. It definitely made me interested!  Dell is talking to a stray kitten there by the way. :P



2. Fave Book Title:

Love is the Higher Law by David Levithan
Other Words For Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal
Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini

 


3. Fave Reading Experience:

Sophie & Carter by Chelsea Fine
Animal Attraction by Jill Shalvis



4. Book With The Best Food In It:

Too Hot to Touch by Louisa Edwards

There are recipes in the end!



5. Book With The Most Sensual Weather:

Instant Attraction by Jill Shalvis

Sexy, cold weather. :)



6. Most Embarassing Book Cover:

Tantric Zoo by Rob Loughran

It's not exactly an embarassing cover, I simply don't like it!

 


7. Can't Believe You Waited This Long To Read The Book:

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
I wasn't sure I would like this book so it took me a long time to actually pick it up but I'm glad I did because I ended up enjoying it a lot.


8. Book You'd Give Your Mum/Sister To Read:

Double Crossing by Meg Mims



9. Book You'd Give Your Dad To Read:

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
A good and interesting mystery. :)



10. Book You'd Like To Give Your Past Self To Read:

Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler


11. Book That Lived Up To The Hype:

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead



12. Book You Stayed The Latest To Finish:

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

I just had to know what was going to happen next!


13 Book You Were Dying To Get Your Hands On The Most:

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Going Too Far by Jenniger Echols



14. Fattest Brick Of A Book You Read:

I'll leave this one open because I really can't remember which was the "fattest" book I've read this year. :S


15. Killer Cliffhanger Award:
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

Evil, evil cliffhanger! :)





1 comment:

  1. Great list! I need to read The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin!!! here is mine: The Randon!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete