Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Faves of TwentyEleven: The Books

I was supposed to have posted this yesterday but completely forgot about it so here it is:

This feature is hosted by Inkcrush.




1. Favorite Book Read in 2011:

I can't choose only one book so here are a few of my favorites: 



2. Most Powerful Book:
I simply loved this book and it definitely is a powerful read. It made me stop and think. This is a brilliant book.



3. Brilliantly Funny:

Some scened in this book definitely made me laugh a lot! Stone was great!



4. Best Ache-y, Heart-breaking, Tear-jerker Read:

For some reason this book got to me and became a tear-jerker for me!



5. Most Beautiful Story:

A beautiful and sad story.



6. Delicious Rainy Day Comfort Read:

This books is definitely ideal for a rainy day. It's fun, sweet and interesting.



7. Adrenaline-fuelled, Unputdownable Award:

There's a lot of interesting action in this book!


 8. The Beautiful Prose Award:

This is a very strong and very well-written book.



9. Most Atmospheric and Vivid Setting:

The Paris setting was amazing. It actually made me feel like I was there. :)



10. I So Want To Go There Award:


Both books made me want to go to Paris!



11.Most Original and Imaginative:


Both are very different books and definitely imaginative. I really liked both stories.



12.Best Under-appreciated, Hidden Gem Book

I'm not sure if this book belongs in this category but I just discovered Jill Shalvis this year and have been enjoying her books immensely!


13. I Had No Idea I Would Love This So Award:

I received this book for review and ended up really enjoying it!


14. Most Haunting Story:

If you've read this book you know why it's here. :)



15. Outside My Comfort Zone But Gosh How I Loved It :

I wasn't sure how much I would actually like this book since it was very different from what I usually read but I ended up really enjoying it! :)



16. Series That I'm Loving:


There are a lot of series that I am loving, these are just three of them. :)



17. Always Recommneding This Book Award:




18. Completely Awesome Premise Award:

This book definitely has a great and very imaginative premise.



19. Would Make The Best Movie:




20. Want To Re-Read Already:


 



What about you? What are your favorite books of 2011?

My favorite characters are coming right up!

No comments:

Post a Comment