Monday, September 26, 2011

It's Monday, What are you Reading?


 
This weekly meme is hosted by Sheila at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.
 
Read this past week:
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Frostibite by Richelle Mead
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead

Currently Reading: 
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

 
Upcoming:
Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
The Six Rules of Maybe by Deb Calleti


Yes, I'm finally reading the Vampire Academy series! :P

What about you? What are you reading and are you enjoying it?

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I recently read through the entire Vampire Academy series too! :) Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like I was the last person on the planet to read VA! It's such a great series. I took forever reading it though because I didn't want to be done with it :) Deb Calleti is great too!

    Happy Reading!
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete