Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cover Smackdown - Holding Hands Results

Are you curious to know which covers won the Cover Smackdown - Holding Hands?

Here are the results. According to your votes, your five favorite covers with people holding hands are:
(Click on the image to go to goodreads)



5 - Falling for Hamlet by Michelle Ray




I haven't read this book yet but I want to. It seems interesting and I like the idea of re-telling Hamlet.
I also like the cover for this book. It seems appropriate.





4 - Empress of the World by Sara Ryan




I think this is a pretty cover as well.
I haven't read this book but it seems very interesting.





3 - Moonglass by Jessi kirby




I'm glad this book is on the list because I really enjoyed it. A great story!
The cover is great as well, of course. :)







2 - Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson




Another book I haven't read yet but definitely want to.
I think this is a great cover. It definitely makes me want to pick the book up and find out what happens between Amy and Roger. :)





1 - Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison



I think this cover definitely deserves to be number one this week. So simple and so beautiful, isn't it?!
It definitely makes me want to read this book.







Do you like this week's list?

1 comment:

  1. I like :o) 3 of the 5 I picked are in the top 5! :o) But there were a lot of good ones this week...sweet & simple, but amazing

    ReplyDelete