Saturday, July 9, 2011

Top Ten Book Covers

Hello Hello! How are you all?
Last week you let me know which are your favorite book covers. Are you curious to see the list? This is the last list of the feature!

According to the votes received your favorite book covers are:
(Click on the image to be taken to goodreads) 


10 - Tie between Entwined by Heather Dixon and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin





 I haven't read this book but the cover is indeed very pretty!



I really like this cover. There's nothing about it I don't like.
Plus, this books summary has made me very curious!






9 - Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare




I've always had mixed feelings when it comes to the cover of this book. I both like it and don't like it. If there weren't so many things behind the model I think I would like it more but it is indeed a pretty cover.





8 - Hush Hush by Becca FitzPatrick





I'm glad this cove ris on the list because I love it! I really like the model and love the fact it fits the story perfectly.






7 - Unearthly by Cynthia Hand




This is a pretty cover, isn't it? I also love the other cover of this book with the girl in the read dress.






6  - The Iron King by Julie Kagawa




I like this cover but since I saw the German cover (or at least I'm almost sure it was the german cover) I fell in love with it! Ther German cover is just great!






5 - Die for Me by Amy Plum





 Again, I love this cover! It's so pretty! And it fits the story as well. :)







4 - Across the Universe by Beth Revis





Once I saw this cover I was immediately interested in the book. The cover is great and, once again, I think it fits the story perfectly!






3 - Fallen by Lauren Kate




I know a lot of people like this cover and I can understand why but, for some reason, it is not one of my favorites. (I'm weird, I know! )







2 - Wither by Lauren DeStefano



This cover makes me want to read the book just so I can find out what it really is about. I'll have to read Wither soon!







1 - Nightshade by Andrea Cremer




Again, this is a great cover and it doesn't surprise me it was voted as favorite. I especially love the colors in this one.







So, what do you think? Aren't the covers all very pretty and great?

I want to thank you all for participating in this feature and I hope you had fun. I'll post about the feature giveaway in a few minutes!

3 comments:

  1. yay most of my top covers were there, and even the ones that weren't on my list are pretty. Good selection. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose different covers, but I think these are great! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Especially after reading this list, I'm amazed that Penguin (it IS Penguin, right?) is changing the Nightshade covers - I mean, they already have but ughhh. Come on!

    ReplyDelete