Saturday, July 2, 2011

Top Ten Book Covers

Again, thank you so much for participating last week and letting me know what your Top Ten Dynamic Duos and Villains are.


This week I want you to let me know which are your favorite book covers.

Schedule:

July 2nd:   Post about Top Ten Dynamic Duos/BFFS and Top Ten Villains; Form for Top Ten Book Covers
July 9th   Post about Top Ten Book Covers; Giveaway Announcement
July 23rdWinners Announcement

If you want to participate, fill in this week’s forms. They are open until Friday (July 9th). Remember that by filling the forms you're immediately entering the surprise giveaway!

You’ll notice in the form that you need to tell me at least three of your top choices for the week. That will count as one entry. Extra entries can be won by filling the form with more than just three options or by spreading the word about this feature and giveaway.
 
Good luck and thank you for participating! This is International!

1 comment:

  1. That one was actually surprisingly easy for me :) There are so many to pick from though... that's probably more of a relative group for me. Thanks! I'm sad that this is almost over :( It's been fun!

    ReplyDelete