Saturday, June 18, 2011

Top Ten Love Triangles

I know the Love Triangle form was a difficult one to fill and it is also difficult to talk about them.

According to the votes received your favorite couples are: 
(Click on the image to be taken to goodreads) 

10 - Harry + Mary + Travis from The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan



What does the love triangle in this book consists of, you ask? Well, Mary is in love with Travis, Travis is in love with Mary and Travis' brother Harry is in love with Mary as well. Knowing this Travis decides to not interfere and let his brother stay with Mary. This can only lead to heartbreak.
Sounds interesting, doesn't it?

I haven't read this book yet so I can't tell you if I prefer Travis or Harry but you can tell me! Which guy do you like the most?





9 - Ash + Meghan + Puck from The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa



Meghan has known Puck (or Robbie) all her life. She sees him as her best friend and is quite oblivious to the fact he is very much in love with her.
When Meghan meets Ash, she falls in love with him and maybe to her surprise he falls for her as well.

See, I have to say that I love both Puck and Ash and I still don't know exactly if I'm team Puck or team Ash. Is anyone else still divided over this? :P





8 - Jace + Clary + Simon from The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare



Again, Clary and Simon have been friends for a long time and Simon is in love with Clary even though she doesn't know it.
When Clary and Jace meet is obvious they are extremely attracted to each other. They fall in love but their relationship is definitely not easy and only gets more complicated when a secret that prevents them for being together is revealed.

I like Simon but I love Jace so I have to say I'm definitely team Jace! What about you?




7 - Ky + Cassa + Xander from Matched by Ally Condie



In the world this book takes place, officials decide everything, including who you love. The matching screen lets Cassa know her perfect match is her best friend and she couldn't be happier with the choice until another face shows up before the matching screen goes black.

Again, I haven't read this book yet. I really want to, though, and I want to know who is you favorite guy!






6 - Ren + Calla + Shay from Nightshade by Andre Cremer



Calla has alwaqys known she was supposed to become Ren's mate. They are both wolves and meant to be mates.
However, when Calla saves a human boy, she starts to question her fate and her feelings.
Another book on my to-be-read pile! If you could choose between Ren and Shay, who would you choose?








5 - Bill + Sookie + Eric from Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris




In the beginning of the book Sookie falls in love with Bill, a civil war veteran vampire. Later on she meets Eric a powerful vampire sheriff. You can tell a love triangle will arise from that!

Well, I think I'll choose Bill for this one!









4 - Stefan + Elena + Damon from Vampire Diaries by 


"Elena: the golden girl, the leader, the one who can have any boy she wants.
Stefan: brooding and mysterious, he seems to be the only one who can resist Elena, even as he struggles to protect her from the horrors that haunt his past.
Damon: sexy, dangerous, and driven by an urge for revenge against Stefan, the brother who betrayed him. Determined to have Elena, he'd kill to possess her."
I think that covers ir  nice, no?
I can't choose. You do it for me! :P





3 - Peeta + Katniss + Gale from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins




Gale is Katniss besfriend and he's clearly in love with her. Katniss, however, gets involved with Peeta after they are both chosen to participate on The Hunger Games. Katniss feelings are complex and her relationship with both the boys is complicated.


I definitely choose Peeta!





2 -Dimitri + Rose + Adrian from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead






Well, I havent' read this series yet and for some reason I can't find a good enough explanation of this love triangle so I'll let you be the one to describe it to me!








1 - Edward + Bella + Jacob from Twilight by Stephenie Meyer



A vampire or a werewolve. Bella has to choose between the two of them and decide of she wants to spend an eternity with Edward or have a long live with Jacob.
When Bella meets Edward, they fall madly in love but when, in order to protect her Edward leaves, Bella is devasted and only Jacob is able to make her feel better.

For me there was never a question who Bella should stay with. I'm team Edward all the way! What about you?






So, what do you think? Let me know which teams you are!

5 comments:

  1. The Forest of Hands and Teeth: I like the way it ended up happening in the book :) I won't ruin it for you though.

    The Iron Fey: As much as I love Puck, I'm going to have to go with Ash :)

    Mortal Instruments: Jace!

    Matched: I'll go with Ky - poet, hiker and strategist. Plus, he's sweet. Winner!

    Nightshade: DEFINITELY Ren. I just don't like Shay.

    Haven't read Sookie Stackhouse OR Vampire Diaries.

    Hunger Games: Peeta all the way!

    Vampire Academy: Basically, Dimitri is Rose's teacher (tutor, I suppose) and therefore off-limits. Adrian is the hot and playful great nephew of the queen.

    For this one, I really do think that Rose and Dimitri are perfect for each other. Personally though, I LOVE Adrian and would definitely go for him :)

    Twilight: Yeah. Edward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matched I think i'm on Ky's side.

    Hunger Games I would definitely choose Peeta too.

    I haven't read any of the others though.
    So many of those books are on my TBR pile. Disappointed Twilight came first.

    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read The Forest of Hands and Teeth, Matched, or the Vampire Diaries so I have no opinion there.

    The Iron King: Ash, even though I love Puck's sense of Humor

    Mortal Instruments: Jace most definitely

    Nightshade: Ren, as with The Story Queen I don't like Shay...I think he's up to something.

    Sookie: ERIC all the way! Maybe with a little Alcide thrown in too.

    Hunger Games: Peeta

    Vampire Academy: This is a hard one for me. I love them both and the only reason I pick Dimitri is because I met him first. If I would have met Adrian first I might have changed my mind.

    Twilight: Moody and Sullen Edward...though I do love Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lisa I really have to read those books so I can decide which guy I like the best! :)

    ReplyDelete