Sunday, April 24, 2011

Cover VS Cover

Last week the UK Hardover of If I Stay by Gayle Forman was voted as people's favorite. It's a very nice cover!
This week's cover comparison is: The Iron King by Julie Kagawa


 German Cover

US Cover

I really like the German cover of this one! I think it's very appropriate. I could imagine a fairy looking like that. Plus, I really like the colors. 
The German cover is a greeat cover!

pollcode.com free polls
Which Cover Do You Prefer?
German Cover US Cover   

4 comments:

  1. I love the german cover. I was here for the hop, but got totally distracted! Such a pretty and original cover. happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The German cover is amazing.
    Have you seen this version?

    http://tinyurl.com/43n4htq

    I'm not sure if it's an early version of the UK cover, or what.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Madigan McGillicuddy
    I hadn't seen that cover before!
    The German one really is amazing, though.

    ReplyDelete