Sunday, March 6, 2011

Cover Vs Cover

Last week the US Cover of Unearthly won the voting. 
This week's cover comparison is: City of Bines by Cassandra Clare


Bulgarian Cover                              German Cover

                                     Italian Cover                               Portuguese Cover


                                       UK Cover                                        US Cover


I like something in every cover but isn't the Italian one amazingly pretty? The people on the cover are definitely not how I imagined the characters but I just can't help liking the cover. Maybe it's their position (they seem very intimate) or maybe it's the black background. I don't know. I simply like the cover a lot!

What about you? Which one would you choose as your favorite?

pollcode.com free polls
Which cover do you prefer?
Bulgarian Cover German Cover Italian Cover Portuguese Cover UK Cover US Cover   

No comments:

Post a Comment