Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blog Award

Hey! I just got an award for my blog:
 
Rules:
  1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
  2. Answer the 10 survey questions.
  3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
  4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.

Questions:
1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I don't blog anonymously. I started by reading other blogs until I thought it would be a good idea to start my own but I never blogged anonymously.
My blog is about books and my opinion on them. I don’t think I could truly express my opinion and share it with other people if I blogged anonymously.
.

2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
Oh, I can’t just describe one! I think I’m stubborn by nature but I have no problem admitting I’m wrong if so is the case.

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
It depends on the day but mostly I just see me!

4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
Raspberry Lemonade.

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I read, try to write a little and listen to music. Watching a good movie is also a great way to enjoy your “me time”.

6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
There are definitely a lot of things I still want to accomplish! For now I’m concentrating on ending my Master’s Degree and then I hope to get a job related to my studies: International Relations and Strategy.

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
I was probably the shy girl around most people, except around my group of closest friends.

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
It’s difficult to pick just one moment. I don’t think I can do it, actually. I think I had many important moments in my life so far and I can only hope there are more to come.
 
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I think I end up putting a lot of myself and what I like into the blog. When I review a book, for instance, I’m giving my opinion on that book so I’m definitely sharing a little bit of myself. I think I’ll probably end up sharing more and more as I develop my blog a little more.
I definitely enjoy posting about events as well.

10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
I would definitely sit down and read. I don’t talk much on the phone. I normally text people instead of calling. I prefer to talk to people in person either way.
                                             
 The Recipients:




5 comments:

  1. Big thanks for the award and cograts as well!^^ You gave a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and Congrats :) Hope you enjoyed posting - I liked reading and getting to know a little about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TY, I'm going to fill out these questions and post them on my blog soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH! Thank you! :) That's very sweet of you to have thought of us~ :D

    ReplyDelete